Yacht-Master 42Oyster, 42 mm, white gold
The Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 42 in 18 ct white gold with a falcon’s eye dial and an Oysterflex bracelet.
This model features a bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with a matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, as well as polished raised numerals and graduations, perfectly complementing its dial. The waterproof and robust qualities of this model make it the ideal watch for water sports and sailing in particular.
Falcon’s eye dial
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability.
Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 42 mm, white gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 42 mm
- 18 ct white gold
- Bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, polished raised numerals and graduations
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet Material
- Flexible metal blades overmoulded with high-performance elastomer
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- Falcon’s eye
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)